Read and understand the recipe first!
Gather all the listed ingredients
Gather the following tools and supplies:
1. Small heavy sauce pan (being heavy helps the pan distribute heat better)
2. French whisk
3. Ice cream scoop
4. Rubber or silicon spatula
1. Combine chocolate, liqueur, and whipping cream in heavy small saucepan.
2. Whisk over medium heat until melted and smooth.
3. Add in 10 per-person doses of cannabutter – important – blend in cannabutter VERY thoroughly
Scoop ice cream into dessert dishes or goblets.
Spoon 3 tablespoons of warm sauce over ice cream for each of 10 servings. 3 tablespoons is equal to one serving per person. If you are serving less than 10, you can save the leftover chocolate in the fridge for later.
Serve with a smile—————————————————————–
Serve along with your choice of a small glass of additional Homemade Coffee-Flavored Liqueur or Kahlúa liqueur.