Read and understand the recipe first!
Gather all the listed ingredients
Gather the following tools and supplies:
– Large Pot with cover
– Blender – two quart
1. Set pot over a medium heat, add butter and melt
2. Add the onion, celery, carrot, potatoes, and squash
3. Cook for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned
4. Add the chicken stock – just enough to cover vegetables
5. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low and then cover pot
6. Simmer 40 minutes or until all vegetables are tender
7. Transfer the contents to a blender, and blend until smooth
Return to pot, and add in any remaining stock to attain desired consistency
Season to taste with salt and pepper.