Read and understand the recipe first!
Gather all the listed ingredients
Gather the following tools and supplies:
– Potato Ricer
– Large Pot with Lid
– Medium Sauce Pan
– Mixing spoons
1. Bring large pot of water to boil
2. Add salt
3. Add potatoes and garlic
4. Reduce heat to medium and simmer with lid slightly ajar for 20 to 25 minutes – until tender
5. Drain potatoes and return to pot
6. Toss potatoes and garlic over high heat for about 2 minutes – until moisture evaporates
1. Heat milk with butter in small saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted then set aside
2. Using potato ricer, press potatoes and garlic into large bowl.
3. Add in milk-butter mixture and stir to blend
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper
Repeat with remaining dough, or freeze remaining dough and bake later.
1. Can be made 2 hours ahead.
2. Transfer to microwave-safe bowl
3. let stand at room temperature
4. Reheat in microwave in 1-minute intervals until heated through stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes.