|40 1-ounce cookies||30Minutes|
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
Read and understand the recipe first!
Gather all the listed ingredients
Gather the following tools and supplies:
– Electric mixer (if you have one) with a paddle
– Flour sifter
– 1 medium and 1 Large mixing bowls
– Mixing spoon
– 2 large cookie sheets
– Parchment paper
– Oven Thermometer
– Wire cooling rack
1. Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Set aside.
2. Using a mixer fitted with paddle attachment, set speed to medium and cream butter and sugars together until very light, about 5 minutes.
3. Add egg, mix well.
4. Stir in the vanilla.
5. Reduce mixer speed to low, add dry ingredients and mix until just combined, 5 to 10 seconds.
6. Add chocolate chips/chunks.
7. Chill in fridge for 5 minutes before scooping.
8. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees – check with thermometer.
9. Cover baking sheets with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
10. Scoop dough onto baking sheet using an ice cream scoop for uniform size – do not press to flatten dough on sheet
11. Optional: Sprinkle lightly with sea salt
1. Bake until golden brown but still soft, 10-12 minutes.
2. Transfer sheet to a wire rack for 10 minutes, then slip cookies onto another rack to cool a bit more.
Repeat with remaining dough, or freeze remaining dough and bake later.